Terms & Conditions
Thank you for shopping at A Little Whimsy
To serve you better, A Little Whimsy will begin to process your order within one (1) business day of purchase.
1. Our products
- Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, the images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the products, your products may vary slightly from those images.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes indicated on our site are approximate.
2. Processing guidelines
- All products on the site are subject to availability and payment being received before the order is processed.
- We will contact you if the products you have ordered are out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
- We primarily ship locally to addresses located within australia. please contact us for international shipping.
- We provide FREE regular shipping for all orders over $60. For orders under $60 we offer flat rate $8 regular shipping within Australia at a charge to you the customer. For all orders Express post charges are $12 within Australia.
- We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
- Shipping fees for international destinations may vary depending on your region.
4. International shipping and costs
- We aim to deliver international orders within twenty (20) working days of your order being processed.
- Appropriate shipping fees do apply. Please note that international shipping charges do not include taxes or duties; please contact your local customs office to request details of these charges. We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
5. International shipping policies
- If you order products from our site for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; kindly contact your local customs office for more information. When ordering from us, you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- You are required to inspect the delivered products once you receive you order and ensure that the products are in “as expected” condition.
- In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please contact us as soon as possible.
7. Returns, refunds and exchanges
We accept returns on most products within seven (7) days of receipt, for items that have not been opened, used or altered, and with all tags and/or stickers attached and accompanied with original sale receipts.
All exchange notices must be received to our office within seven (7) days of receiving your order. We will do our best to fulfill your exchange request. If your desired replacement item is no longer available we will help you find another item you like, or process a refund if the item falls within our return policy.
- Returns/exchanges procedure
- If you want to return or exchange your order, you must take reasonable care of them and they should be returned unused and in their original condition, within seven (7) days of receipt. We recommend that you ask the shipping carrier for proof of posting and insure the return shipment, as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. Without this, we cannot process an exchange if we do not receive the returned items. please contact us so we may provide you with a return address.
- all returns must be received by our office within fifteen (15) days of receiving your order. Please choose your shipping method accordingly. You are required to meet all costs incurred in returning the item to us.
- For returns, we will be able to process your refund within thirty (30) days of us receiving the returned product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment. For exchanges, we will ship for you the desired product as per our shipping policy.
8. Damaged or defective goods
- We are committed to selling only first-quality products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before an item is shipped.
- If you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact us within seven (7) days of receiving the order to be eligible for a free exchange with a replacement item or full refund.
- In the case of a refund, we will be able to issue your refund within thirty (30) days of us receiving the damaged or defective product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Paypal and Afterpay.
Afterpay is available on all orders. Splitting your purchase into 4 intrest free instalments. You’ll pay your first instalment at the time of purchase and the remainer every fortnight. See www.afterpay.com for full terms and conditions.
10. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. Entire agreement
- These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of products.
- No other terms or conditions will form part of the contract, unless agreed by us in writing and signed by an authorized A Little Whimsy employee.
12. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us.
13. Law and jurisdiction
- Yhis website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this website, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of Australia.
- The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within australia. All contracts are concluded in english and no public filing requirements apply.
14. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.